Home » , » HP Deskjet F2480 Troubleshoot

HP Deskjet F2480 Troubleshoot

Written By 1 on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | 1:54 AM

If your HP Deskjet F2480 having trouble like mine, which is all LED blinking fast, you can still using the printer.

[for further information about F2480 Blinking lights, please visit this page.]

 After testing my printer for various option including power adaptor, paper jam, and logic board swapping, I concluded that I having problem with scanner module.


So, what I do is pull the scanner ribbon cable out of the logic board and test again, then when I powered on the printer, only POWER and ATTENTION LEAD are blinking.

And, printer status on my computer said, "Scanner Failure" and ask user to do power cycle. I do a printer test, and it work fine. Now, my All-in-One works only as printer.

Posibble Problem in Future

If I not mistaken, when you change cartridges, this printer will print a pattern page that you have to put it on scanner for cartridge alignment, printer will fail again. But, I believed that you can cancel this procedure. How? I do not know yet.

* the end *

0 Comment:

Post a Comment